We look forward to meeting you soon. Some information you should have prior to coming in:
Your first consultation will be 1.5 to 2 hours long and will include:
- a comprehensive medical intake and health history
- review of any prior lab work
- a focused physical exam including pulse and tongue diagnosis
- a treatment in office and a treatment plan to take home with you
Follow-up in office Consultations are generally 45 minutes to 1 hr and may include:
- a treatment
- any updates to your treatment plan
- Please come 10 minutes early for your first visit to fill out a few short forms so we can begin on time and get you out on time.
- Please bring any lab work, blood work or imaging you have had in the last year or so.
- We would rather have our relationship be with you and you only. We do not take insurance. Please be prepared to pay for the amount of your visit in full at the time of the visit. We accept cash, checks or credit cards.
- Supplements and other therapeutic support we may recommend to you are not included in the cost of a clinic visit. We will create a treatment program for you to match your needs and finances – straightforward, convenient and affordable.
- Phone consults are available for those patients who live in other areas. Please contact me by email or phone if interested.
- Cancellations happen. Please give us 24 hours notice so that we can offer your spot to someone else. We ask that you take our time seriously just as we take yours – if you cancel less than 24 hours before your visit, we will charge the full cost of the visit.